Last Update 12/14/2011
The faculty and staff of Madison Middle School are committed to:
1. Creating a safe, positive learning environment where students, teachers and other personnel demonstrate respect for themselves, others and property.
2. Providing students the opportunity to think critically and creatively, to communicate and to problem solve.
3. Providing students the opportunity to become independent, self-disciplined learners, accountable and responsible for their actions and learning.
4. Ensuring students will learn, given appropriate material, time and learning opportunities.
5. Facilitating engaging, creative, relevant and meaningful learning experiences.
6. Offering classroom instruction that is aligned with school, district and state standards.
7. Affording opportunities for students to develop skills in the arts and lifetime physical activities.
8. Integrating technology into education.
9. Involving students, teachers, staff, parents and community members to promote a responsive learning community.